It's now just six short weeks until Florida and I am unbelievably excited. I've been doing quite a bit of planning over the past couple of weeks, Our Fast Pass+ Selections have been made and We're really pleased with what we have got. We have some brilliant restaurants booked, I'm a little sad I couldn't get breakfast at Chef Mickeys, but hopefully there might be cancellations later on.
I thought I'd do another Bucket-List, you can see my first one here. I've already covered the main things that I would like to do in Orlando such as Meet Mickey & Minnie and all of the Disney Princesses, Ride the Hogwarts Express and go to Be Our Guest. Here are a couple more things I would love to experience:
1. Be at Magic Kingdom for the opening and Welcome Show
2. See Cirque De Soliel
3. Try a Dole Whip (I'm not even sure what this is, I just keep hearing about it!)
4. Have a Mickey Mouse Shaped Ice Cream
5. Go on the Characters in Flight Balloon Ride in Downtown Disney
6. Go Resort Hopping, There's some amazing Disney Hotels and I'd love to snoop around them!
7. Drink around the world at Epcot
8. Have a meal at The Three Broomsticks and a Butterbeer at The Leaky Cauldron
9. Go to DisneyQuest
10. Eat at The Cheesecake Factory
Is it bad that It's very hard not to make all my points about food? I should just say "To eat everything possible". As always if you have any suggestions of where I should visit in Orlando, do leave a comment below. Also, a very exciting announcement... I will be "trying" to vlog this trip, feel free to subscribe to my channel here!